AS/A level English Language
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
NEA support materials are now available within the Related Documents area.
The summer 2016 Examiners' Report is now available for Eduqas AS English Language.
AS/A level English Language Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2016/2017 CPD series is coming to an end. We will shortly be releasing information on our 2017/2018 CPD which will include face-to-face and online training courses to support both our general and vocational qualifications.
- A level English Language Teacher Handbook
- Video: NATE Conference 2015
- AS Assessment Grids
- A level Assessment Grids
- Digital Educational Resources
- AS English Language, Components 1 and 2
- Text Tools Resource
- English in the 21st Century - Memes
- English in the 21st Century - Terminology
- English in the 21st Century - Websites
- English in the 21st Century - Text messaging
- English in the 21st Century - Email
- English in the 21st Century - Twitter
- English in the 21st century - Internet dating
- English in the 21st Century - Code switching
- Language Levels targeting AO1, AO2 and AO3
- Language change
- Language & situation across AS/A level English Language Components
- Language and power: Component 1 Section B
- Language Issues and Concepts
- Pragmatics: Teaching and Learning
- Phonetics, Phonology & Prosodics: Teaching & Learning
- Thinking about Language
- Standard and non-standard English
- Original writing and commentary
- Non-Examination Assessment: Teaching and Learning
- Lexis and Semantics: Teaching and Learning
- Grammar: Teaching and Learning
- Creative Use of Language - Targeting AO5 and AO3
- Concepts Issues - Targeting AO2
- A level English language: Components 1 and 2
- AS English language: Components 1 and 2
- A/AS Level Language Variation
- Creative and critical writing - Explanations
- Creative and critical writing - Obituaries
- Creative and critical writing - Opinions
- Creative and critical writing - Reviews
- Creative and critical writing - Travel writing
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
WJEC Eduqas to sponsor the 2017 NATE Conference
23 -24 June | Nottingham
We are pleased to be sponsoring the National Association for the Teaching ...
English Examiners: There's no better time – just go for it
Cara Salway, one of our examiners for GCSE English describes her experience of examining with us, and ...
Unseen poetry, understanding the 'rhyme and reason'
This summer, thousands of students across England will be presented with two pieces of unseen poetry and ...
We are pleased to be sponsoring and attending the NATE Conference once again this year. Join us on the 23rd and 24th of June in Nottingham.