AS/A level French
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A French
Important news – visiting exam dates
Centres have recently been sent a letter (via email) containing important information required to arrange their oral examinations. If you have not received this letter please contact your exams officer.
Take a look at the MFL Autumn Newsletter.
Latest Digital Resource
Migration and integration Interactive listening, reading and translation activities that can be used to support teaching and learning as a whole class or independently.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Media, art, film and music in the French-speaking world
- Regional culture and heritage in France, French-speaking countries and communities
- French Discussion
- French Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Film and Literary Study - Ambience
- Film and Literary Study - Character
- Film and Literary Study - Context
- Film and Literary Study - Structure
- Film and Literary Study - Style
- Film and Literary Study - Themes
- Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Discrimination and Diversity
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: French
- Theme 4: 1945-1950
- Theme 4 - The cultural dimension in occupied France
- Theme 4 - June 1940–May 1945
- Theme 3 - Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Theme 3 - Cultural identity and marginalisation
- Migration and integration
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
Our MFL specifications have been accredited by Ofqual
We are pleased to announce that all our reformed Modern Foreign Languages qualifications (GCSEs, AS and A ...
Spelling reforms in French
Eduqas examining teams are aware of the new spelling reforms in French and would like to reassure teachers and candidates that both the new and existing French language spelling conventions will be accepted in candidates' written work
Eduqas examining teams will use the new spelling conventions when writing the reformed GCSE, AS and A level French examinations, for first assessment in 2017 (AS) and 2018 (GCSE and A level); however, we do not expect to amend spelling in extracts from authentic sources.