GCSE (9-1) History
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Access to contact details for our Collaborating centres
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCSE History
File Sharing for GCSE History - A space for teachers to share and exchange resources
History Centre Collaboration Map
A map of collaborating centres offering GCSE History
Latest Digital Resource
Crime And Punishment This resource provides detailed and comprehensive coverage of the Crime and Punishment option for Eduqas Component 2 thematic studies.
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- Guidance for teaching
- Teacher ShareSpace – Additional Resources
- Online Exam Review
- Changes in Crime and Punishment in Britain
- Entertainment and Leisure in Britain, c.500 to present day
- Empire, Reform and War: Britain, 1890-1918
- The Crusades, c.1095-1149
- The Development of Germany, 1919 - 1991
- The Development of Germany, 1919-1991
- Austerity, Affluence and Discontent
- The Battle of Britain
- The Wall Street Crash
- Invasion of the Ruhr and Hyperinflation
- The Munich Putsch
- The end of the war and the Treaty of Versailles
- Education in Nazi Germany
- Women in Nazi Germany
- Hitler Youth
- The Olympic Games
- Night of the Long Knives
- Political and Social Challenges in America
- Sporting Heroes
- Cabaret: An interpretation of the power and influence of Nazi ideas
- An Introduction to Changes in Crime and Punishment in Britain
- The Development of the UK, 1919-1990
- Introduction to Changes in Health and Medicine in Britain, c.500 to the Present Day
- Conflict and Upheaval: England 1337 – 1381
- The Voyages of Discovery and Conquest of the Americas, 1492 – 1522
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 History
- Sports, Leisure and Tourism
- The Development of warfare in Britain, c.500 to the present day
- Germany in Transition, 1919-1939
- The USA: A Nation of Contrasts, 1910-1929
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
New digital resources
New digital resources to support our GCSE History now availableWe have added a number of resources to ...
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...