GCSE (9-1) History
Click here for latest GCSE History news
File Sharing for GCSE History - A space for teachers to share and exchange resources
Step-by-step guide to switching to Eduqas
Compare and contrast the Eduqas specifications with the other major examination boards and find out why Eduqas is the right choice for your students.
Latest Digital Resource
Crime And Punishment This resource provides detailed and comprehensive coverage of the Crime and Punishment option for Eduqas Component 2 thematic studies.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- Guidance for teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Teacher ShareSpace – Additional Resources
- Changes in Crime and Punishment in Britain
- Entertainment and Leisure in Britain, c.500 to present day
- Empire, Reform and War: Britain, 1890-1918
- The Crusades, c.1095-1149
- The Development of Germany, 1919 - 1991
- The Development of Germany, 1919-1991
- The Battle of Britain
- The Wall Street Crash
- Invasion of the Ruhr and Hyperinflation
- The Munich Putsch
- The end of the war and the Treaty of Versailles
- Education in Nazi Germany
- Women in Nazi Germany
- Hitler Youth
- The Olympic Games
- Night of the Long Knives
- Austerity, Affluence and Discontent
- Political and Social Challenges in America
- Sporting Heroes
- Cabaret: An interpretation of the power and influence of Nazi ideas
- An Introduction to Changes in Crime and Punishment in Britain
- The Development of the UK, 1919-1990
- Introduction to Changes in Health and Medicine in Britain, c.500 to the Present Day
- Conflict and Upheaval: England 1337 – 1381
- The Voyages of Discovery and Conquest of the Americas, 1492 – 1522
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 History
- Sports, Leisure and Tourism
- The Development of warfare in Britain, c.500 to the present day
- Germany in Transition, 1919-1939
- The USA: A Nation of Contrasts, 1910-1929
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...