AS/A level Media Studies
Why choose WJEC Eduqas?
A choice of options for production
A choice of options for the set products/texts
Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to students
Creative work which is central to the course
Unlimited access to free resources
Face-to-face CPD training courses
Latest news for AS/A Media Studies
Guidance for Teaching
Key Dates 2017-18
View our key dates for Media Studies
The Eduqas AS Media Studies Component 3 NEA briefs for assessment in 2018 are now available in the 'Non Exam Assessment Tasks' section of the WJEC secure website. Teachers in registered centres can access the secure website using details provided by their Exams Officer. Centres who are not registered should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- AS level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- [Webinar] A Guide to the Specification
- Fact sheets: Set Products for Component 1
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Media Studies
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - Life on Mars
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - The Bridge
- Set Products for Component 2 Section B - Magazines
- A level Magazines
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - Humans
- AS/A level Component 1 Sections A & B - Newspapers
- A level Component 2 Section B: Magazines – Mainstream and Alternative Media
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - The Jinx
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Important Update: Eduqas GCSE Media Studies for teaching from 2017
One of the set products for Component 2, Section A: Television, Option 2 – Sitcom has been changed ...
Record number of entries for Moving Image Awards 2017
Our annual Moving Image Awards has received over 400 entries, this is the largest amount of entries we have...
Ofqual reformed GCSE, AS and A levels accredited
We are pleased to announce that our full suite of reformed subjects to be taught from September have been ...