AS/A level Media Studies
Why choose WJEC Eduqas?
A choice of options for production
A choice of options for the set products/texts
Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to students
Creative work which is central to the course
Unlimited access to free resources
Face-to-face CPD training courses
Latest news for AS/A Media Studies
Eduqas Media Studies Centre Map
Add your centre details to our Eduqas Media Studies centre map to network and share good practice with other centres taking Eduqas Media Studies in your area.
We have created a FAQs document to answer your subject queries
Key Dates 2017-18
View our key dates for Media Studies
The Eduqas AS Media Studies Component 3 NEA briefs for assessment in 2018 are now available in the 'Non Exam Assessment Tasks' section of the WJEC secure website. Teachers in registered centres can access the secure website using details provided by their Exams Officer. Centres who are not registered should contact email@example.com
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- AS level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- [Webinar] A Guide to the Specification
- Fact sheets: Set Products for Component 1
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Media Studies
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - Life on Mars
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - The Bridge
- Set Products for Component 2 Section B - Magazines
- A level Magazines
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - Humans
- AS/A level Component 1 Sections A & B - Newspapers
- A level Component 2 Section B: Magazines – Mainstream and Alternative Media
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - The Jinx
- A level Media Studies Course Planners
- GCE Sample outline scheme of work
- A level Media Studies Glossary
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Moving Image Awards 2017 – celebrating young UK filmmakers
The fourth Moving Image Awards will be held on Friday 12th January at the BFI Southbank in London to ...
And the nominees for the Moving Image Awards 2017 are….
We are delighted to announce the shortlist nominees for the Moving Image Awards 2017.
Important Update: Eduqas GCSE Media Studies for teaching from 2017
One of the set products for Component 2, Section A: Television, Option 2 – Sitcom has been changed ...