GCSE (9-1) Physical Education
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
Access to our free Question Bank tool
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Direct access to our subject specialists
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
GCSE (9-1) Physical Education Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2016/2017 CPD series is coming to an end. We will shortly be releasing information on our 2017/2018 CPD which will include face-to-face and online training courses to support both our general and vocational qualifications.
- Guidance for Teaching
- GCSE PE
- PE 2
- Physical Education Activities
- Synovial Joints
- Learn Football
- Performing, Physical Influences and Participation and Provision
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 Physical Education
- Question Bank: create an exam paper
- GCSE Physical Education Ebook
- GCSE 9 - 1: Personal fitness programme
- GCSE 9 - 1: Socio-cultural factors
- GCSE 9 - 1: Psychology of sport
- GCSE 9 - 1: Movement analysis
- GCSE 9 - 1: Exercise physiology
- GCSE 9 - 1: Health, training and exercise
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...
Reformed GCSE, AS and A level Physical Education accredited
Ofqual has accredited our suite of reformed Physical Education specifications, for first teaching from ...
Question Bank for GCSE Physical Education
Question Bank is a free tool for GCSE (9-1) Physical Education which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.Access Question Bank