AS/A level Psychology
Why choose WJEC Eduqas AS/A level Psychology?
A solid introduction into the 5 approaches before students move into topic areas
The inclusion of positive psychology, an area of psychology that is modern and growing
The inclusion of the study of mindfulness
Personal investigations which allow students to engage with research methods
Access to our Psychology Teacher Network on Facebook
The summer 2016 Examiners' Report is now available for Eduqas AS Psychology.
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- PSYCH'D Magazine: Issue 1
- Psychology Review Feature
- Psychology A level & AS Student Book 1
- Psychology A level Student Book 2
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- Crown House: WJEC Psychology AS
- Debates in Psychology
- Mindset: How You Can Fulfill Your Potential
- Positive Psychology In A Nutshell: The Science Of Happiness
- Flourish: A New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being and How to Achieve Them
- Theoretical Approaches in Psychology (Routledge Modular Psychology)
- The Research Methods Companion for A level Psychology Second Edition
- AS Psychology Teacher Handbook
- A level Psychology Teacher Handbook
- Using empirical evidence for the study of behaviours
- Implications in the real world - Scenarios
- Legacy Psychology Resource
- Journal Summaries
- Original Research Studies
- CPD Documentation
- Teacher Guidance Notes
- Schemes of Work
- Psychology Scenarios
- Understanding assessment objectives
- Psych'd Magazine
- Applying Research Methods Terminology
- What Makes A Good Essay?
- Understanding Research Methods Terminology
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
WJEC Eduqas to present at upcoming ATP Conference
8-10 July | University of Sussex
We are pleased to announce that we will be running a series of ...
Current WJEC Specification
WJEC continues to provide support and training to all UK schools and colleges teaching our WJEC GCE Psychology specification. This qualification continues to run in England until its final assessment, by which time the WJEC Eduqas qualifications will already be available to schools and colleges.