AS/A level Psychology
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Access to our Psychology Teacher Network on Facebook
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCE Psychology
The magazine provides key information, suggestions for teaching, updates and news, as well as interesting features relating to the WJEC Psychology GCE qualifications.
The summer 2016 Examiners' Report is now available for Eduqas AS Psychology.
Understanding research methods terminology This resource has been designed to help students understand research methods terminology.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- PSYCH'D Magazine: Issue 2
- PSYCH'D Magazine: Issue 1
- Psychology Review Feature
- Psychology A level & AS Student Book 1
- Psychology A level Student Book 2
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- Crown House: WJEC Psychology AS
- Debates in Psychology
- Mindset: How You Can Fulfill Your Potential
- Positive Psychology In A Nutshell: The Science Of Happiness
- Flourish: A New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being and How to Achieve Them
- Theoretical Approaches in Psychology (Routledge Modular Psychology)
- The Research Methods Companion for A level Psychology Second Edition
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Psychology
- AS Psychology Teacher Handbook
- A level Psychology Teacher Handbook
- Empirical evidence for the study of behaviours
- Implications in the real world - Scenarios
- Legacy Psychology Resource
- Journal Summaries
- Original Research Studies
- CPD Documentation
- Teacher Guidance Notes
- Schemes of Work
- Psychology Scenarios
- Understanding assessment objectives
- Psych'd Magazine
- Applying Research Methods Terminology
- What Makes A Good Essay?
- Understanding Research Methods Terminology
- Online Exam Review
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
WJEC Eduqas to present at upcoming ATP Conference
8-10 July | University of Sussex
We are pleased to announce that we will be running a series of ...