AS/A level Religious Studies
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team Access to contact details for our Collaborating centres
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A Religious Studies
File Sharing for AS/A Religious Studies - A space for teachers to share and exchange resources
Religious Studies Centre Collaboration Map
A map of collaborating centres offering AS/A Religious Studies
Latest Digital Resource
An Introduction to Sikhism A comprehensive, informative resource to support the teaching of Sikhism.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Teacher Sharespace
- Online Exam Review
- Contact Details for other GCE RS Centres
- Arguments for the existence of God
- Challenging Religious Issues
- Challenging Religious Issues 2
- Ethical Thought
- An Introduction to Sikhism
- What is a Jew?
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Religion - Religious Experience
- Philosophy of Religion - The Problem of Evil and Suffering
- Christianity - Religious figures and sacred texts
- Christianity - Religious life
- Christianity - Religious concepts
- Christianity - Develop AO1 and AO2 skills
- AS Component 3 - Theme 2 Natural Law
- AS Component 3 - Theme 3 Situation ethics
- AS Component 3 - Theme 4 Utilitarianism
- AS Option D Buddhism - Developing AO1 skills
- AS Option D Buddhism - Developing AO2 skills
- Christianity - Religious practices that shape religious identity
- AS Option B Islam - Developing AO1 skills
- AS Option C Judaism - Developing AO2 skills
- AS Option C Judaism - Developing AO1 skills
- A level Ethical Thought - Naturalism
- A level Ethical Thought - Intuitionism
- A level Ethical Thought - Emotivism
- AS Ethical thought - Ethical egoism
- AS Ethical thought - Virtue Theory
- A level Component 2 - Philosophy of Religion
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Religious Studies
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
5 Reasons to use Question Bank
Question Bank is the UK's first free online question paper builder which enables teachers to create ...
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
WJEC Eduqas to attend NATRE Conference
8 – 9 October | Blackburn
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the National ...