AS/A level Spanish
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Our MFL Spring Newsletter is available on the website - Read it here
AS/A level Spanish Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2016/2017 CPD series is coming to an end. We will shortly be releasing information on our 2017/2018 CPD which will include face-to-face and online training courses to support both our general and vocational qualifications.
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Regional culture and heritage in Spain, Spanish-speaking countries and communities
- Media, art, film and music in the Spanish speaking world
- Spanish Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Film and Literary study - Ambience
- Film and Literary study - Character
- Film and Literary Study - Context
- Film and Literary Study - Structure
- Film and Literary Study - Style
- Film and Literary Study - Themes
- Theme 3 - Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Theme 3 - Discrimination and diversity
- Theme 3 - Cultural identity and marginalisation
- Theme 3 - Migration and integration
- Theme 4 - Coming to terms with the past
- Theme 4 - Post-Civil War Spain - historical and political repercussions
- Theme 4 - El Franquismo
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
Our MFL specifications have been accredited by Ofqual
We are pleased to announce that all our reformed Modern Foreign Languages qualifications (GCSEs, AS and A ...