AS/A level Spanish
Benefits of switching to WJEC Eduqas
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Regional culture and heritage in Spain, Spanish-speaking countries and communities
- Media, art, film and music in the Spanish speaking world
- Spanish Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Film and Literary study - Ambience
- Film and Literary study - Character
- Film and Literary Study - Context
- Film and Literary Study - Structure
- Film and Literary Study - Style
- Film and Literary Study - Themes
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
Our MFL specifications have been accredited by Ofqual
We are pleased to announce that all our reformed Modern Foreign Languages qualifications (GCSEs, AS and A ...