DfE Performance Tables 2021 and 2022 update
We are pleased to be able to confirm that the Department for Education (DfE) has now confirmed that those qualifications approved for inclusion in the 2020 performance tables will also be included in performance tables for 2021 and 2022.
A number of our Vocational Awards have been approved as Technical Awards for performance table purposes and can be counted in the 'Open' category of the Progress 8 Performance Measure. All of our Applied Diplomas have been approved as General Qualifications and can contribute to post-16 performance measures. Please visit the specific qualification page for confirmation on whether it has been included in the 2021 and 2022 tables.
Vocational Awards in:
- Constructing the Built Environment
- Designing the Built Environment
- Event Operations
- Hospitality and Catering
- Retail Business
- Sport and Coaching Principles
In addition, the following Applied Certificates and Diplomas are also included:
- Environmental Science (Diploma and Extended Diploma only)
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Health and Social Care
- Medical Science
- Professional Construction Practice (Diploma only)
- Statistical Problem Solving using Software (Certificate only)
- Tourism (Diploma only)
To receive important updates on our qualification, please subscribe to our email list.
Do you have a question? Our subject teams are on hand to provide support. Get in touch today