Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered switching examination boards?
Do you feel that the specifications you are teaching are failing to meet the needs of your students? Do you feel adequately supported in the delivery of the reformed specifications by your examination board? Do you have access to a wealth of free digital resources, designed specifically for the reformed qualifications? If the answer is no to any of these questions, why not consider switching to us?
Benefits of Switching
We pride ourselves on offering:
- direct access to subject specialists
- helpful administrative staff
- face-to-face teacher training
- free digital resources
Making the Switch
Switching to us is simple:
- Register your interest and receive an Information Pack, a printed copy of your chosen specification, and details of how to get in touch.
- Visit your qualification page, to access the materials you need to begin teaching our specifications.
- Visit our Digital Resources Website, for free resources that can be used as classroom aids and as revision tools.
- Contact our subject specialists for subject specific queries, practical advice and guidance.
- Your Exams Officer will need to register your centre, if your centre is not already registered with us.
- Once registered, your Exams Officer will be able to provide you with access to our Secure Website, which hosts a wealth of resources that are not available elsewhere.