AS/A level Biology
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
Three themed components so students can focus their revision for each assessment.
A choice of three options in component 3 to appeal to the interests of different students: Immunology, Human musculoskeletal anatomy, Neuroscience and behaviour.
Practical Endorsement Training
The practical endorsement training material is available here
Information on the next round of monitoring visits is now available here.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- QER Examples
- Question Bank - create your own question paper
- Immunology and Disease
- Behaviour – turn alteration in woodlice
- Behaviour – stimulus response
- Behaviour - Who's your daddy? Baboon social structures
- Investigating ant behaviour
- Neurobiology and behaviour
- Musculoskeletal system
- Planetary boundaries
- Practical resources to support A level Biology
- A level lab book
- Application of reproduction and genetics
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...
Online CPD Webinars - AS/A Level Biology
Click on the image below to gain access to our online CPD webinar recording.
- You will need: An up to date browser, such as Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Adobe Connect and an Adobe plug-in installed
- Use this link to download the software needed
(Please contact your IT Technician if you do not have the rights for your PC to install software)
Question Bank for AS/A level Biology
Question Bank is a free tool for AS/A level Biology which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.