AS/A level Economics
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Why switch to Eduqas for A level Economics?
Compare and contrast our A level Specification with the other major examination boards and find out why Eduqas is the best choice for your student
Latest news for GCE Economics
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 1
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 2
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 3
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 4
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 5
- Economics Matters Magazine Issue 6
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- AS Economics Teacher Handbook
- A level Economics Teacher Handbook
- Scarcity and choice
- Market Failure
- Circular flow
- Monetary policy
- Fiscal policy
- Supply side policy
- Trade and protectionism
- Exchange rates
- Course Planner
- Economics Matters
- Editable poster templates
- Online Exam Review
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...