AS/A level French
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A French
C1 Speaking NEA
Guidance for teachers preparing candidates for the Independent Research Project is now available
The recordings to accompany the SAMs are available on the secure website. Please search under 'Resources' and 'subject specific support materials including CPD', then select the language and qualification you require from the filters on the next page.
Take a look at the MFL Autumn Newsletter.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Media, art, film and music in the French-speaking world
- Regional culture and heritage in France, French-speaking countries and communities
- French Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Film and Literary Study - Ambience
- Film and Literary Study - Character
- Film and Literary Study - Context
- Film and Literary Study - Structure
- Film and Literary Study - Style
- Film and Literary Study - Themes
- Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Discrimination and Diversity
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: French
- Theme 4: 1945-1950
- Theme 4 - The cultural dimension in occupied France
- Theme 4 - June 1940–May 1945
- Theme 3 - Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Theme 3 - Cultural identity and marginalisation
- Migration and integration
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...
Spelling reforms in French
Eduqas examining teams are aware of the new spelling reforms in French and would like to reassure teachers and candidates that both the new and existing French language spelling conventions will be accepted in candidates' written work
Eduqas examining teams will use the new spelling conventions when writing the reformed GCSE, AS and A level French examinations, for first assessment in 2017 (AS) and 2018 (GCSE and A level); however, we do not expect to amend spelling in extracts from authentic sources.