GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
Only two examination papers for ease of delivery and administration.
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material.
Commended by Ofqual for our approach to problem solving.
Latest news for GCSE Mathematics
GCSE (9-1) Grading
Reformed GCSEs in England are now graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Our GCSE (9-1) Mathematics specification has been accredited by Ofqual. The specification is available to teach in schools and colleges in England from September 2015.
The revised specimen assessment materials include exemplar question papers and mark schemes.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- GCSE Mathematics Teacher Handbook
- Online Exam Review
- Mathematics 9-1 GCSE Guidance for Teaching
- Question Bank: create an exam paper
- Mathematics 1 year course scheme of work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Algebra Problem Solving
- Data Handling Problem Solving
- Number Problem Solving
- Higher Tier GCSE Maths activites
- Shape and Measure Problem Solving
- Drawing Bearings
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Lower)
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Upper)
- Starter of the day - Higher
- GCSE Maths Support Materials Resource
- Foundation maths take-away menus
- Higher maths take-away menus
- Maths GCSE worksheets and video tutorials
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Mathematics
- GCSE Mathematics Self-marking Tests
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
JCQ Call for Evidence - Share your views
In July 2018, JCQ launched an Independent Commission into Malpractice, led by Sir John Dunford. Sir John ...
GCSE (9-1) Mathematics: Just two papers and a wealth of free teaching resources
Hugh Lester, England Stakeholder Engagement Executive, tells us why our unique approach to assessment sets ...
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Question Bank for GCSE Mathematics
Question Bank is a free tool for GCSE (9-1) Mathematics which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.Access Question Bank