AS/A level Music
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
This subject uses e-submission for the submission of candidate work to EDUQAS for moderated or assessed units/components. For more information and guidance on the process please visit the e-submission webpage.
Why switch to Eduqas for A level Music?
Compare and contrast our A level Specification with the other major examination boards and find out why Eduqas is the best choice for your student
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Appraising set works - Area of study F: Into the Twenty First Century
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study B
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study C
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study D
- Asyla, Movement 3, Thomas Ades
- Ecstasio from Asyla (Thomas Adès) Musical Score
- Appraising set works: Into the Twentieth Century
- Appraising set works: The Western Classical Tradition
- Renaissance Recordings AS resources
- Renaissance Recordings A level resources
- Composing in the 21st Century
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Music
- String Quartet (Opus California) Sally Beamish
- Online Exam Review
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...