As the summer examination season comes to a close, all focus is now on results day. As a leading awarding body, we understand the pressures that both teachers and students face. To support our teachers, students, and parents, our subject specialists have produced a series of tailored resources to guide you through the final stretch of the examination season and support you on results day and beyond.
Support for Teachers
Now that exams are over, results day is fast approaching and so we’ve produced a range of downloadable resources to assist you in the run up to the big day. Our materials include information on our post-result services, statistics relating to results, data on grade boundaries and guidance on making appeals. Access the materials today and share the knowledge with your students.
Support for Students and Parents
Exams are over for most and so the next step is results day! Our team has created a range of free digital resources which you can download and use to guide you through this next stage of the exam season. Check back regularly for updates on how to access our post-results services, information on grade boundaries and guidance on the next steps after picking up your results. We’re here to support you through every step.
Have you signed up to our email list?
Sign up to our email list to keep up-to-date with the latest support, news and developments for your subject.
Exam and Revision Materials
- Wellbeing: Exercise, Revision and You (classroom handout)
- Wellbeing: Exploring and Eliminating Exam Stress (classroom handout)
- Wellbeing: Fuel Your Mind (classroom handout)
- Revision and stress-management: Strategies to help your students prepare for their exams (in partnership with SecEd)
- Wellbeing: Get Creative This Exam Season (classroom handout)
- Wellbeing: The Psychology of Revision (classroom handout)
- Teaching activities for the first lesson back